Sunday, October 30, 2011

Go Dad Go!

No big news…Life is good. I’m so proud of my dad who’s running the MCM today! Go dad!

I just finished an intense three day training on the PYP program that I’m teaching this year. I was with a wonderful group of international teachers from schools all over Ecuador and South America. It was nice for me to connect with them professionally. I also got some new strategies and reminders of old ones I had forgotten.

(But I had to miss the Halloween parties at school)

Let’s see what else I can update you on…We’ve got just two days this week, then I head to Vilcabamba. Very excited about that. End of the month is a half marathon that a few friends from school and I are going to run.

Enjoy the snow! J

Love. Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rachel! I missed running with you and very much appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete